Action Item: Disabled Navy Vietnam Veteran Demands Jury Trial in Arkansas Marijuana Constitutional Question Civil Court Case. Court Date June 20th, Spread the Word!
Cannabis Constitutional Question Court Case, Motion Hearing - Tuesday, June 20 at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT at Van Buren County Annex (2), 100 Success Drive, Ste 27, Clinton, AR.
Robert Reed - a well known Disabled Veteran, "Cannabis Activist", and producer of Talk Cannabis and Politics in Arkansas - is acting as his own counsel in this matter, as he was unable after two years to find legal representation that he could afford.
Details: Court appearance to hear motions on the Cannabis Constitutional Question case that was filed in November 2016 that questions the validity of ALL Cannabis/Marijuana and Asset Seizure laws in Arkansas. This Arkansas Court Case, a "Constitutional Question" is the first of it's kind ever filed in Arkansas and is a civil action seeking to END CANNABIS/Marijuana PROHIBITION and protect his 2nd Amendment Rights in Arkansas.
Mr. Reed has been politically active in Arkansas for well over a decade and has held the office of Vice and State Chair of the Arkansas Libertarian Party, LP Candidate for Arkansas House in 2016, was the 1st registered citizens "Cannabis Lobbyist" in Arkansas, spokesperson for Arkansans Medical Cannabis, author of the "Arkansas Hemp and Cannabis Amendment" for 2014 and 2016 and former radio host of the Cannabis News and Information radio program that aired weekly for almost two years on KABF 88.3 FM, Little Rock.
Arkansas Cannabis Constitutional Question
Mr Reed will be available after the hearing to address any questions by the press or public on the outcome of the hearing.
The court is open to the public as space allows.
Learn more >>
about Event on Facebook.
Mr. Reed has for the last 6 years actively addressed the Arkansas General Assembly on the Cannabis Issue in Arkansas with no meaningful progress being made. He has stated on numerous occasions in committee meeting, and to the media that the statement "Cannabis use, possession, and distribution for any purpose remain illegal under federal law" is not only FALSE but misleading!
Contributions to aid in offsetting the cost of this Civil Court Action can be made at the following link/s. NOTE: These are NOT tax deductible and you can remain anonymous. Thank You! * For comments or questions: Email - CanEd@email.com * Phone - 501-745-6341
Links & CONTACTs:
Website: Talk Cannabis and Politics has been informing the public for over a decade on the REAL FACTS of Cannabis/Marijuana as it applies to Rules, Regulations, History and Legislation. Click >> HERE <<
Facebook: Talk Cannabis and Politics | FACTS about the ILLEGAL WAR on 'Cannabis" erroneously called "Marijuana" !! Click >> HERE <<
Twitter: Robert L Reed - @Title21USC | Motion hearing set for June 20, 2017! Constitutional Question on MJ PROHIBITION! http://fb.me/TCandP #ArCCC ... I KNOW the feeling! Had to suspend mine due to NON-SUPPORT from the PRO Community. PEOPLE do NOT want FACTS! #ArCCC ... Robert L Reed added, Sorry to see Russ is giving up his marijuana radio thing (at least for now). I hope something works out, and will keep reading his writing. ... Click >> HERE <<
TalkCannabisAndPolitics.com - Clearing the Smoke and Mirrors of 80 YEARS of FALSE INFORMATION ! "Marijuana Education AKA Cannabis Education" Supremacy Clause: Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions. If YOU, do NOTHING, NOTHING,will be DONE! Link to the history and more > Click >> HERE <<
The Case is # 71CV-16-189,
Reed v The State of Arkansas; Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, in her official official capacity as the chief law enforcement/legal officer and lawyer for the State of Arkansas.
It was filed November 30, 2016 with THE 20TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT CIRCUIT COURT OF ARKANSAS, located in Clinton Arkansas.
Mr. Reed personally delivered the filing of the action to the Governor of Arkansas's Chief Counsel, Mr Justin Tate the following day, December 1, 2016 at the office of the Governor in Little Rock.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: >> Learn more >>
His Court Challenge contends that Arkansas State law/s specifically, Arkansas Code:
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses; Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare Chapter 64 - Controlled Substances; Sub-chapter 1 - Uniform Controlled Substances Act; as it pertains to the use, possession, and distribution of "Cannabis" and its use for "Medical" or any other purpose, are not only illegal, but violate the "Supremacy Clause" of the United States Constitution, and that REQUIRING him to possess ONLY prescriptions issued by a doctor who has a practice in Arkansas is a violation of his Civil Rights.
Below is a brief summary of the issues listed in the Court filings.
1. Arkansas code definition of "Marijuana" is in conflict with Federal Code, which is a violation of the U. S. Constitution Supremacy clause.
2. Only one (1) Cannabis plant is defined by federal statute Title 21 USC, therefore all other Cannabis plants with the exception of Cannabis Sativa L are legal for any purpose by omission.
3. Under Title 18 there is no mention of any legally obtained prescription for a controlled substance being grounds for restricting the possession or purchase of a weapon, a right guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment of the U. S. Constitution. Possession of Medical Cannabis (aka Marijuana), with a Doctors Order or Recommendation DOES NOT negate his 2nd Amendment Rights under the U.S. Constitution!
4. The United States Government has legalized the medical and recreational use of "Marijuana" in the District of Columbia, under their control and authority but deny the plaintiff, a U. S. Citizen and resident of Arkansas the same privilege they granted to a district of the United States.
5. Under current enforcement of Arkansas Title 5 and Title 21 USC, the plaintiff is barred from growing the agricultural commodity "Hemp" of which 98% of all hemp products consumed in the United States are imported thus denying him the opportunity of financial gain.
6. Under the current enforcement policy of local, state, and federal authorities as it pertains to Cannabis aka "Marijuana", compared to the "letter of the law" and due to ambiguities between State and Federal code/statutes the plaintiff is being denied his Constitutional Rights in whole or in part, which are guaranteed to him by the Arkansas Constitution and the Constitution of the United States.
Website Court Page: Click >> HERE <<
Federal Code Information: Click >> HERE <<
Spreading the Word; Media Campaigning, Rallies and Demonstrations
Spread the link to this page on social media.
Leave comments on websites.
Letters to the Editor
Radio & Podcasts.
Standing on a street corner - or other high traffic area - with signage.
Printing posters, flyers and handbills - posting and handing out.
What's yours? Let everybody know! Post Your Item or Idea, or Send a Message, with your information.
Think Globally, Act Locally; International Contacts,
National (Federal); and States & Provinces,
Local; Counties, Cities and Neighborhoods.
Click here to contact MERCY. Or go here to find out more about actions you can take.
Contact Your Reps
Time to Act! Communicate with your representatives at all levels about the cannabis issues;
(1) It is safe, effective medicine and people should have access to it WITHOUT having to pay Protection;
(2) Hemp is a viable, green alternative and society should have the option;
(3) Liberty and Justice, Fair and Equal treatment under the Law; we won't survive as a nation if we continue a system where rich people possess and deal "marijuana" with impugnity while poor people face death dealing raids and decades long sentences for meager quantitys.
Bulletin Board Entry
Enter questions, comments and link info in the NotePad. If you leave info about an Archived item, it will be updated as soon as we can (and following approval). To request further maintenance, use the FeedBack form.